Friday, April 30, 2010

Employee Of The Month

Hi, this is Cricket Manager of Anastasia's Attic. Hope all of you are started to see signs of spring. Here is Utah it's still snowing....yeah...I know...crazy!!! I am sitting at my desk watching it snow and listening to the birds chirp. I guess that means there is still hope Spring will eventually get to this part of the world!

April has been a busy month at Anastasia's Attic. Two of our wonderful ladies were on a fantastic vacation in Brasil and another is working her other job for a few months taking time off from us. Not only did and still do miss our ladies but it also left a whole lot of schedule to fill.

That brings me to........ "Employee Of The Month"






















Liz Edmiston!

I am not sure where to start. Liz is not only beautiful, sweet, kind and loving. She is also
a wonderful mother, wife, daughter and friend. Her talents are so many I can't number them.
She has a very generous and giving heart. She is always thinking of ways to reach out and help another.
She is fun to be around and has a very calming way about her. She is always ready to jump in and lend
a hand where ever she is needed.

Liz was such a BIG help this month. She worked whatever hours we asked of her, never complaining.
She even surprised me one day and came by and told me to leave for 2 hours and she would work
for me while letting me stay on the clock. It was just what I needed and gave me a couple of hours to regroup and get some errands done. If she would have given me a sack of diamonds it would not have
been more valuble.

We are so glad Liz is a part of our Anastasia's Attic family, and from what I have been hearing so are our customers. Look at that smile. Who wouldn't want to be greeted by that.

Thank you sooooo much Liz for always bringing the best part of you to share with us.
We love you!!

Hope you like you beautiful Anne Koplik earrings. She is my favorite designer and I thought you might like them.

Thanks again for being such a wonderful part of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. great choice! I just met her today and she seems great!

    ReplyDelete