Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Manager's Pick For Employee Of The Month

OMGosh...it is starting to feel like spring.....well, at least some days it does. The ducks at Gardner Village are greeting me early each morning as I open the store. The robins are building nests and digging for worms trying to fatten themselves up for feeding all the little babies to come. Oh how I love my job!!

As manager of Anastasia's Attic I have the pleasure of doing so many really fun and uplifting things each day. One of my favorites is interacting with my co-workers. We have the best group of women in the world working there. And each month I get to pick my choice for "Employee Of The Month". Picking is not the hard part...picking just one is!!

This month however my choice is....... Olivia!



If you have ever had the pleasure of meeting her, you know that everything I am about to say is true.
Her smile brightens up the room. She is as smart as she is beautiful and WOW, is she beautiful! She looks like a little china doll and I have nick named her "Little Bit". Customers love her and she loves them in return. She has a heart of gold and is always looking for ways to give service to others in need.
She can always make me laugh. And I am always so happy to see her walk through the door to start her shift. She gives 100% to her family, friends, work and community.

We are so happy to have her as a part of our Anastasia's Attic family.

Each month my pick gets a small token of appreciation that I feel fits them. And knowing that Olivia loves the dresses at Target, I decided to give her a $25.00 gift certificate. I know she will have fun spending it and finding a cute dress to go with one of her many, many.... did I say MANY pieces of jewlery she has from Anastasia's Attic...LOL

Thank you Olivia for always giving us the best of yourself.
I speak for all of us when I say....We love you!

Hugs,
Cricket

2 comments: